About AOA Products
AOA is your full-service partner for contract packaging services, fulfillment, warehousing, and shipping services. AOA Products, LLC. is centrally located in Toledo, Ohio. We have partnered with many international companies to give a turnkey presence in the US to economically reach their customer base.
- FDA / HACCP Approved: liquid filling services for the food industry.
- FDA Approved: Medical packaging and Re-Packaging.
- QAI Organic Approved: Organic liquid filling services available.
- Fulfillment ( Pick and Pack ): AOA supplies product breakdowns and re-packing, or kitting of palletized components. We also provide complete support of you marketing efforts including brochures, literature, and samples. We can also provide solutions for return services.
- E-Commerce services: Includes packaging, fulfillment, warehousing, and shipping with low fees for pick and pack. We can integrate with your shopping cart utilizing back-end programming tools, or simply supply AOA with orders using FTP, e-mail, EDI or XML. Full reporting and documentation for orders shipped and tracking information.
- Warehousing: Pallets or your products, Low monthly warehousing fees, seamlessly integrated with AOA’s fulfillment, packaging and shipping services.
- Shipping Services: AOA can ship your product via UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL and freight. Both domestically and Internationally.
- Assembly: Kits, Literature packs, Brochures, Marketing materials, sample packs and mechanical assemblies. Can be done as standalone services or in conjunction with fulfillment services.
- Sorting Services: AOA provides sorting services at your location or ours, ISO 9001:2008 certified utilizing our or your tooling and gauging, with over 5 years of on and offsite sorting services.
- Contract packaging turnkey services: Based upon customer supplied bill of materials. AOA will contract, manufacture, or procure your components and products to specification. Parts include but not limited to nuts and bolts, injection molded parts, stampings, extrusion, instructions sheets, manuals, and brochures.
We developed and continue to improve a great web based interface to manage your products, services and fulfillment. Click the button below to try out our fulfillment and manufacturing management interface