AOA Products is FDA certified and specializes in liquid filling products for the food, cosmetics, USDA organic, medical/pharmaceutical, and retail industries. Our ability for liquid filling can range from viscosities of water to creams in volumes of one milliliter to over 16 ounces. We also provide secondary processes of capping, induction sealing, labeling, lot coding and shrink banding. We can assist with pouring products with no minimum, allowing us to provide low to medium sized production runs, metering from 1 gallon up to 70 gallons. By being able to administer quick change-overs in our process we can produce orders with quick lead-times and in some cases same day fulfillment. Our inventory management portal allows our customers easy access to managing all inventory of bottles, caps, and labels.
Interested in joining the USDA Organic retail community? With AOA’s guidance and expertise, we can make your journey easier. With being QAI Organic handler certified we can fulfill your liquid organic pouring needs. USDA Organic products are a booming industry so do not miss out on this growing opportunity.
Liquid Filling / Clean room packaging services
- Liquid product filling for cosmetics/organic cosmetics, food/organic food, retail, pharmaceutical, and medical products.
- Certified FDA/ ODA Clean Room / ISO 9001:2015 Certified/QAI Organic Certified
- Low to Medium volume liquid filling, short or long production runs.
- Personalized service and visibility of production and inventory via our web portal
- Filling of bottles, cartridges, vials, and tubes
- Volumes of 1 ml to 16 oz. per container
- Viscosities of water to creams.
- Secondary process of labeling, lot coding, capping, bagging and boxing.
- AOA supplied bottles, containers, caps and labels or customer supplied product.
- Fulfillment and warehousing of filled products.