AOA Products is FDA certified and specializes in liquid filling products for the food, cosmetics, medical/pharmaceutical, and retail industries. Our ability for liquid filling can range from viscosities of water to creams in volumes of one milliliter to over 16 ounces. We also provide secondary processes of capping, induction sealing, labeling, and shrink banding. We can assist with pouring products with no minimum, allowing us to provide low to medium sized production runs, metering from 1 gallon up to 70 gallons. By being able to administer quick change-overs in our process we can produce orders with quick lead-times and in some cases same day fulfillment. Our inventory management portal allows our customers easy access to managing all inventory of bottles, caps, and labels.
Liquid Filling / Clean room packaging services
- Liquid product filling for cosmetics, food, retail, pharmaceutical, and medical products.
- Certified FDA/ ODA Clean Room / ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Low to Medium volume liquid filling, short or long production runs.
- Personalized service and visibility of production and inventory via our web portal
- Filling of bottles, cartridges, vials, and tubes
- Volumes of 1 ml to 16 oz. per container
- Viscosities of water to creams.
- Secondary process of labeling, lot coding, capping, bagging and boxing.
- AOA supplied bottles, containers, caps and labels or customer supplied product.
- Fulfillment and warehousing of filled products.